Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Healer by C. J. Anaya I Love This Book!! Un-put-downable! 5 Stars!

 The Healer by C. J. Anaya  
I Love This Book!! Un-put-downable! 5 Stars!



When you pick up this book hang on tight because you are going to be in for a fast paced, action packed adventure. The main character in this story is Hope. Hope is just your average teenager except for one thing. She's not really, she has a huge secret that only she and her father know about. Hope has the power to heal with just her hands! But that's not all, Hope is suddenly very popular with two guys from school, both vying for her attention, but again, that's not all, these guys seem to have a freaky lot of information and cause Hope to wonder, Do they know about her powers? What will it mean for Hope if they do. Hope is told things about herself, about her past life, and about her destined future. I really want to say so much more but I don't want to let loose any spoilers! I really enjoyed this book. It was well written and is very easy to get lost in. It left me wanting more. I definitely look forward to reading the next installment.
I was given a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment