Monday, April 20, 2015

Alicia by Dahlia Donovan


Loved this book, going to go back and start from the beginning!
I have to start off by saying that I have not read the previous books in this series, but it was listed as can be read as a stand alone, and I was not disappointed. Alicia is written as strong and capable of dealing with the many dangerous, and difficult problems before her. Her mother is I'll and she also has a romantic relationship developing with a hot, panther named Josh, He has no doubt in his mind that she is his true mate, but is willing to wait until Alicia is just as certain. This book had a lot of action that moved from country to country, Morocco, Scotland, and London! This story has many twists and turns so that just when you think you know what is coming, it's not at all what you thought. Also the romance will definitely keep you turning the pages. This story was beautifully written, to a point where you are drawn into the pages, seeing the world around the characters. The characters themselves are also well written, they are strong, loyal, and totally relatable. As I said before this is my first time reading this series, this author, for that matter, but I am definitely going to go back to the beginning and get the whole story. I highly enjoyed this read.
I was given a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment