Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fifteen Minutes to Live By Phoef Sutton

Fifteen Minutes to Live
By Phoef Sutton




I read this all in one go, I couldn't put it down! This is a short, but well written, well developed psychological thriller, with extremely well written characters Carl and Jesse. Carl is a television writer in his 30's and Jesse is suffering from amnesia. She has no memories after high school and  her short term memory is shot. Poor Jesse forgets everything every fifteen minutes, and she had disappeared a few months before for unknown reasons, which Carl soon discovers. It puts me in mind of a black and white Alfred Hitchcock take. It is full of twists and turns that will intrigue you and keep you turning the pages until the very end! Once you think you know where the story is leading, there will be another unexpected twist. The ending was a total surprise, some may describe it as weird or strange.   I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes a good thriller. I am looking forward to seeing more from this author.
I was given a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment