Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fatal Obsession (The Harden Series Book #1)

Fatal Obsession by Lynn Stooks




Great Start to a New Romantic Suspense  Series

I have to admit that when it comes to romantic suspense novels, I am pretty new to the genre. The few that I have read however have been quite good so I decided to give Lynn Stooks a try. I am so glad that I did! This gives this genre a whole new level to me! I was sucked into the story right away and entranced until the final page! This is Kylie's story, and it is tragic and heartbreaking, when she loses that which she held so dear. Kylie ends up moving back to her hometown and runs into an old friend. The mystery that surrounds Kylie, her tragic past and frightening present will have you gripping the edge of your seat! Follow along and find out if Kylie and her old friend will become more than friends, and if they can solve the mystery before it's too late!
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment