Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Debt by D A Latham An Interesting Story or Lack or Lack Thereof!

 The Debt by D A Latham  An Interesting Story or Lack or Lack Thereof!

I just have to start off by saying I really liked this book. Once I got into it I found it difficult to put down. This book is about Sally. This poor woman is like many people who are living from one payday to the next, she accumulates an enormous amount debt and ends up going to court and of course loses her case. Now she has her original debt plus all of the fees of going to court. It seems hopeless and Sally contemplates something drastic. Before she can carry out said contemplation an offer of help comes from an unexpected source. Has Sally's luck finally turned around? Will she get a happy ending after all? This was a very easy read, it was beautifully written and very descriptive. The author did a bang up job and I look forward to reading more of her work. I would recommend this book.
I was given a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment