Monday, April 6, 2015

Survival (Twisted # 1) by Rebecca Sherwin

Survival (Twisted #1)

 Spectacular Read! Couldn't put it down!! There aren't enough stars to give


Survival will draw you in and hold you there until the last page it's last breath, though it does leave you feeling that Skye's story is not quite finished. You will go on this journey with Skye. You will live her life within her. This story reached me to my very core and didn't let go. I was happy along with Skye, sad when she was sad. I rode along her days and nights of love and passion, and tears streamed down my face as I was gutted by the unfair sorrows that fate threw her way. Skye is a fighter she finds out, but does she have enough fight in her to weather the storms? Rebecca Sherwin has really knocked it out of the park with this one. I haven't had a book affect me this deeply in a very long time. If you one click any book today this is the one! You won't be disappointed. One last thing, when you finish up with Survival and feel that feeling that you just aren't ready to say goodbye to the characters you've grown so close to, you don't have to. Book 2 Revival is out ready for purchase, and book 3 is coming out April 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment