Saturday, April 18, 2015

Claiming Their Royal Mate by Andie Devaux Must Read Shifter Collection!!

Claiming Their Royal Mate by Andie Devaux
Must Read Shifter Collection!!








What can I say? I absolutely loved this collection of shifter romance. I am glad I got to read all of the books in one because if I had to wait between books I would be jonesing hard. That's how awesome Andie Devaux's shifters are! Once you pick this up you won't be able to put it down. The story grips you from the first page and enthrall a you until the last word. It is fast paced with well written characters, and a world that draws you in.  You are going to love the story of Daniella, Owen, and Erik. Daniella who is a strong, in my opinion badass woman, and also just happens to be a were-tigress, has no idea about what is happening to her or even WHAT she is to begin with. This is her story. It just also happens to be entwined with two alpha's that you will absolutely fall head over heels for. This tale is so hot and steamy it will leave you breathless. If you love a good steamy paranormal ménage, then this book is for you!
I was given this book free for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment