Saturday, April 18, 2015

Caller 107 by Matthew S Cox A Gripping Must read!! 5 Stars!

Caller 107 by Matthew S Cox
A Gripping Must read!! 5 Stars!


 In this book you will meet Natalie a straight A student with a bright future. Suddenly she is a young teen stuck between two parents in the middle of a divorce, fighting over her, their unwilling bargaining tool. She is pissed off at the both of them. She blames her mother for wrecking their family, and her father for not bring there. She becomes embroiled in a world of danger. She is involved with a bad element, gets into trouble, both at school, and with the law. She abandons her life for a life on the dark dangerous streets with a gang in attempt to get some payback at her parents. As I ride along with Natalie, I was at first angry because I felt she was acting like an insolent little brat, but she got under my skin and I just wanted to reach out and help her. This story is full of twists and turns. Every time I thought I knew what was coming, hold on, plot twist! This I'd the kind of story that grips you once you get into the story and keeps you turning pages until the very end. Kudos to Matthew! This story was very well written and the characters were well defined. I definitely recommend this book.
I was given this book free for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment