Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Perfect Moment by Becca Lee

                           A Perfect Moment by Becca Lee
                         A Beautiful, Very Funny Love Story





This is a funny, sweet, quick read. It's a "friends-to-lovers" story. I laughed do much while reading this story, I'm sure I got my fair share of strange looks. In this book we meet Ella her BFF Jo, and Preston, who is Ella's best friend Jo's 'baby' brother. These two have been friends all the while growing up. Preston has had the hots for Ella forever and everybody knows it. Everybody except Ella. Watch as "baby brother" turns into smokin' hot alpha! Unfortunately this causes Ella to run for the hills! This story just has everything you want in a romance. It is sweet, sexy, romantic, funny, and dramatic. This is the first chance I've had to read anything is Becca Lee's but I can guarantee you it won't be the last.
I was given this book free for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment